Tuesday, May 26, 2009

K-Designers

I just spent about a year renovating my grandparents house.  I hired a ‘jack leg’ to do my siding work only to notice later on the siding coming off, being able to slide the sliding back and forth, bolts being too short.  This all could have been avoided IF I hired a professional.  It is true what they say you get what you pay for.  I realize now in the long run it is worth going ahead and paying a professional.

I found, after the fact, a company, K-Designers,  that could have handled all of my needs concerning my home. K-Designers is a business that has handled many home remodeling needs for almost 30 years.

K-Designers intended to be a short-term partnership ended up becoming one of the largest exterior remodeling companies, K-Designers, in the country, with sales of $61 million last year out of 11 branches throughout the western half of the country.

Consider this company for all your siding needs.  It doesn’t hurt to look around before making a final decision.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment